Carl Martin Classic Flange Version II Guitar Effects Pedal
Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed for those guitarists who desire this unique form of modulation.
Carl Martin is doing a groovy thing out there man. The Vintage Flanger has four knobs to control Speed, Depth, Pre-delay and Feedback, plus a dual speed mode that is foot-switchable. There are no rules with a Flanger, just plug this versatile modulation pedal in and play. As with all the Vintage pedals, the Flanger comes in a solid, diecast housing with the cool CM graphics and chicken-head knobs. It can be powered by 9V battery or a (recommended) regulated 9V power supply like the CM Big John.
- High quality buffer circuitry
- Two speed settings, selected with footswitch
- Speed, Depth, Pre-Delay and Feedback controls
- Green LED shows unit's activation
Get in the groove. Order today!
Classic Flange Version II Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Power: 9V, Battery. A 9V Regulated external supply can be used with hot on the ring
- S/N ratio:52dB
- Input impedance:1M Ohm
- Output impedance:100 Ohm