C Tech Pocket Rock-It S1 Standard Guitar Headphone AmpProduct #151081 C Tech 151081 HAAJ Headphone Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
The battery-powered Pocket Rock-It S1 Headphone Amp allows you to practice silently in any location, and to have great tones at your disposal. The rotating input plug has 90° of motion, so the S1 headphone amp can plug into any guitar jack—no cable needed
The Pocket Rock-It headphone amp gives you 1 clean and 2 dirty settings for lots of tonal versatility. The Filter control is a continuously variable EQ that adjusts high and mid-range frequencies of the amp emulation model selected.
If you do decide to let the rest of the world in on your Pocket Rock-It S1 sessions, use the line out for recording or preamp applications. Jam with your CDs or MP3s with the headphone amp's line in.
The C Tech Pocket Rock-It S1 is designed, developed and engineered in the USA.
- Instrument Input: 1/4" male plug T/S
- Instrument Impedance: 1.0 M ohms
- CD/Line in: 1/8" jack T/R/S
- Line input impedance: 100 K ohms
- Line level input: 1.0 volts RMS
- Headphone/Line out: 1/8" jack T/R/S
- Headphone/Line out load: 8 Ohms min
- Battery (Alkaline or rechargeable): 9V
- Approx. Battery life: 20-24 hours
- Size: 3.3" x 2.3" x 1.4"
- Filter Control: 12db Mid/High Adjust
- Processor: 16 bit
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about C Tech Pocket Rock-It S1 Standard Guitar Headphone Amp:
The Pocket Rocket-It works and sounds fine. Strong signal out for recording, clean and distorted. The jack fits into my angled Strat cable outlet. It even has a sound in jack for iPod if you want to play along with something. Headphones included. Definitely worth the price to me.