Bugera BTX36000 The Nuke 3600W Bass Amp HeadProduct #581273 Bugera 581273 HABBC Tube Bass Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
A powerhouse 3,600W bass amp with extensive tonal control.
The Bugera BTX3600 Bass Amp Head is called The Nuke for a good reason”with 3600W in bridged mode and 2 x 1800W in stereo or biamped mode, this bad boy is one powerhouse bass amp.
Bugera's The Nuke bass amp head isn't just about power, though, thanks to its staggering array of tone-sculpting options. The Bugera Nuke Amp has a 3-band EQ with sweepable mids; Ultra-High, Ultra-Low, and Bright switches; and a 9-band graphic EQ.
A built-in adjustable compressor and switchable limiter ensure distortion-free performance. And if bi-amping is your thing, you'll love this Bugera bass amps' onboard crossover with Balance control. The Nuke bass amplifier even provides XLR and 1/4" outputs to send the biamped signal to the front of the house.
Need even more features? How about 2 Insert channels with Preamp Out and Power Amp In connections? How about a footswitchable stereo Effects Loops? The Bugera BTX36000 The Nuke bass amplifier even comes with the footswitch, pulling double-duty for FX and the graphic EQ.
- Astonishingly powerful 3600W true biamping stereo bass amplifier
- Ultraflexible 2 x 1,800W stereo or 3,600W bridged mode
- Integrated Crossover with dedicated Frequency and Balance controls for biamping operation
- Active, ultra-musical 9-band graphic EQ Dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble, and additional Mid frequency control enable ultimate sound shaping
- Switchable Ultra Low and Ultra High processing for quintessential tone
- Integrated Compressor increases sustain and smoothes out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- Bright function for brilliant sound enhancement, even with heavy compression
- Switchable Limiter for ultimate volume without distortion plus total system protection
- Balanced DI outputs with pre/post routing for direct connection to your mixing console
- Tuner outputs on front and rear panel
- Stereo Effects loop for external effects devices (stompboxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Dual footswitch for graphic EQ and Effects loop included
Order now and take The Nuke to your next gig—they won't know what hit 'em.
BTX36000 The Nuke 3600W Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- 3600W or 2 x 1800W stereo bass amplifier
Front panel tuner output
Mute switch/Clip indicator
-15dB pad for active basses
Input Gain control
Variable Compression with in/out switch
Ultra High and Ultra Low switches extend tone range
Bass EQ (50Hz)
Sweepable (220Hz“3kHz) Midrange Equalization
Bright tone switch
Treble Equalization (3kHz)
Graphic EQ in/out
Limiter & FX loop switches
Variable 50Hz“1khZ Crossover Frequency selector
Mono Bridge & Bi-Amp switches
Footswitch & 2nd tuner output
Breaker reset switch
Separate balanced/unbalanced Dry and Wet Line Outputs with Pre/Post and Stereo/Mono selectors
Neutrik-compatible High, Low, and Mono outputs
Separate High- & Low-Input channels
FX loop with dual returns
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Bugera BTX36000 The Nuke 3600W Bass Amp Head:
It is a tonal wonderland! That's not surprise with all the power! Wow. I wish every bass amp I've ever woned sounded this good, with all the tone range. Hopefully, the Gallien-Krueger cabs I have from my old amp hold up to all the juice. The stereo XLR outputs and effect loop inputs are great. The built-in breaker switch is nice for power surges too. I have only had the amp for a few weeks now, and so far the biggest change that I would add(and I am going to) is to put LED lights on the footswitch. There are lights on the front of the amp for the footswitch, but on stage you may not see them. Great amp for the price. Hard to beat. I give it 4.5 out of 5!