Bugera 6262-212 Infinium 120W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo AmpProduct #H85843 Bugera H85843 HAADD Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Loads of midrange, perfect for 80's rock and metal.
The gain structure and tonal character of the Bugera 6262-212 tube combo amp are built on the same fundamentals as the 6260--but with more midrange. You also get fully independent control of EQ, Presence and Reverb on both channels.
Treble/Mid/Bass knobs that each have a unique character. Treble really screams; Mid puts you about six rows into the audience; Low can add more growl than an angry Kodiak. The Presence control is tailored to smooth out your tone or add enough bite to cut through any cymbal. It can bring new life to darker sounding instruments.
The revolutionary Infinium Tube Life Multiplier technology is like having your own technician inside your amp constantly monitoring and tweaking tube performance for the ultimate in tonal integrity and reliability. This revolutionary circuit not only optimizes the performance of each output tube, it dynamically balances the drive between them to more evenly distrubute the load. With Infinium, your tubes last up to 20 times longer, saving you substantial money over the lifespan of your amp. Infinium also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your tubes sounding as good as the day they were installed.
If and when a tube does reach the end of its life, the system even tells you which one to replace. All you need to do is replace the faulty tube and let Infinium take care of the rest for you. This all adds up to more consistent sound quality and longer life for your tubes. Maintenance for tube amps has never been this easy!
- 4 - 6L6 tubes (convertible to EL34)
- 2 12" Bugera speakers optimized for tight low-end and modern-vintage mids
- 2-channel preamp design (Clean/Crunch, Lead) featuring 6 - 12AX7 tubes for thick and screaming hi-gain
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control for each channel
- Infinium Tube Life Multiplier technology
- Independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- Classic Presence control per channel for efficient midrange sound shaping
Call or click to get authentic screaming 80's tone in a modern package.