Restock Bugera 6262-212 120W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Loads of midrange, perfect for 80's rock and metal.
The gain structure and tone character of the 6262-212 is built on the same fundamentals as the 6260 but more midrange, making them perfect for '80s rock and metal. You also get full control of EQ, Presence and Reverb on both channels.
A lot of amp manufacturers call their Treble/Mid/Bass knobs “tone” controls, but Bugera calls theirs EQ because they spent a lot of time making sure that they each have a unique character. Treble really screams; Mid puts you about six rows into the audience; Low can add more growl than an angry Kodiak bear.
The Presence control is tailored to smooth out your tone or add enough bite to cut through any cymbal. It can bring new life to darker sounding instruments.
Like several other Bugera models, 6262-212 has a modern studio digital reverb to avoid unwanted rumble from “vintage” springs when you’re on a heavily vibrating stage. Bugera auditioned literally hundreds of 24-bit reverb patches and finally settled on a favorite that they thought would be perfect for both lead and rhythm playing. The result is way more versatile and usable.
This is a closeout model, and does not feature Infinium technology.
- Hand-built 120-watt guitar combo driven by 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to EL34)
- Two original heavy-duty 12" BUGERA guitar speakers for true vintage sound
- Classic 2-channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead) featuring 6 x 12AX7 valves
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control for each channel
- Independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- Classic Presence control per channel for awesome sound shaping
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohm) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop function included
Call or click to get authentic screaming '80s tone in a modern package.