Bugera 6262 120W 2-Channel Tube Guitar Amp HeadProduct #H85849 Bugera H85849 HAABD Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Stuffed full of '80s rock and metal sounds.
The gain structure and tone character of the 6262 is built on the same fundamentals as the 6260 but more midrange, making them perfect for '80s rock and metal. You also get full control of EQ, Presence and Reverb on both channels.
A lot of amp manufacturers call their Treble/Mid/Bass knobs “tone” controls. Bugera calls theirs "EQ" because they spent a lot of time making sure that they each have a unique character. Treble really screams; Mid puts you about six rows into the audience; Low can add more growl than an angry Kodiak bear.
The Presence control is tailored to smooth out your tone or add enough bite to cut through any cymbal. It can bring new life to darker sounding instruments.
This is a closeout model, and does not feature Infinium technology.
- Hand-built 120-Watt amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to EL34)
- Classic 2-channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead) featuring 6 x 12AX7 tubes
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control for each channel
- Independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- Classic Presence control per channel for awesome sound shaping
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohm) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop function included
Call or click to pick up this tone machine that takes you back to the 1980s.