- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A great looking boutique-style 2-channel tube head with reverb.
The Bugera 120W 2-channel tube guitar amp head gets the tone of a high power super lead amp with all the virile crunch it takes to detonate any stage. With the master up and using the Clean gain knob for volume you'll get pristine, yet fat clean power. Turning the Clean gain up gradually will get the 6260 to react like a non-master volume amp, and get you a super natural sounding overdrive.
The Crunch setting is simply the clean channel with more gain from another 12AX7 to create the classic rock rhythm sound on all those classic albums. The Bright switch helps darker sounding instruments cut through and really shines when using a hollow or semi-hollow body guitar. The Lead channel is all about articulate gain and sustain. Copious amounts of harmonics and compression help solos stand out and cut thru the band with ease. Separate master volumes allow for easy rhythm-clean/solo-lead switching with total control over the level of each sound.
- Hand-built 120W amp driven by 4 - 6L6 tubes (convertible to EL34)
- Classic 2-channel preamp design (Clean, Lead) featuring 5 - 12AX7 tubes
- Crunch button on the Clean channel gives you a jolt of added overdrive, while the Bright button gives you a boosted high-end
- FX Loop
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Master Reverb control
- Vintage equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- Classic Presence control for awesome sound shaping
- Impedance switch
Call or click for 2 classic channels in a killer looking package.