Bugera 333 120W 3-Channel Tube Guitar Amp HeadProduct #H85848 Bugera H85848 HAABD Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Hardcore 120W 3-channel tube head with high-quality reverb, FX Loop, and 3-band EQ per channel.
The 333 is cutting-edge, modern style amps fully featured for use in any situation or guitar style. The name says it all 3, 3, 3 ... three fully independent channels for three fully independent gain structures and tone stacks.
The totally Clean channel that won™t break up ... great for jazz, country, blues and also great as a fat, clean power base for players using external boxes for their OD and distortion.
The Crunch channel can work as a "halfway dirty" sound for rock and blues if you crank the volume and use the gain as your volume. It shines as the heavy rhythm channel for a metal rig if you crank the gain. The Lead channel has the same structure as the crunch channel but with access to more gain.
Each of these channels has its own volume feeding the overall master volume so you have total control over the level of each. The boost option of the FX loop allows you to set each channel at the same volume and then boost or cut the volume of the entire amp no matter what channel is selected - you can finally boost your rhythm or clean tone (yes, clean solos do happen).
The EQ section is called "HYPER-ACTIVE" because it allows for unlimited tone shaping and big scooped out metal tones via the midrange control. You have to hear this to appreciate how much more control you can get.
This is a closeout model, and does not feature Infinium technology.
- Hand-built 120-watt amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to EL34)
- Classic 3-channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead) featuring 4 x 12AX7 valves
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble control
- Damping switch (High, Medium, Low) for total sound control
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohm) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- FX Loop with independent Send and Return level controls also serves as Boost function
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop/Boost function included
- Line output with dedicated Level control
Call or click to get this massively flexible head today.