The choice amp for players who want over-the-top distortion in a compact package.
Eighteen tube-generated Class A/B watts for serious sustain even at low volume. A pair of EL84s and a 5U4 rectifier tube are the guts of this hi-gain, channel-switching combo. From the darker tones of a vintage Plexi to the compressed sweetness of an AC30, this amp covers all the tonal bases.
The Superdrive features speaker cable wiring by Monster Cable. Monster Cable uses Time Correct Windings and advanced cable construction to deliver an accurate signal with deeper bass and wider dynamic range in high performance sound reinforcement applications. Budda has never sounded better.
- 18 Watt Class A/B Amp
- 2 Groove Tube EL84 Power Tubes
- Groove Tube 5U4 Rectifier Tube
- 3 Groove Tube 12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Wiring by Monster Cable
- Treble, Mid, and Bass Controls
- Rhythm Volume, Master Volume
- Pull Bright on Rhythm Volume
- Drive Control
- 2 Channels, Rhythm and Hi Gain
- Effects Loop
- Slave Out
- Pull/Modern Mid Function
- Custom Wound Transformer with 4-8-16 OHM Switch
Call or click today to order.
Superdrive 18 Series II 1x12 Combo Amp Specifications:
- 23" x 10.5" x 21.5"D
- 45 lbs.