Boss SL-20 Slicer Guitar Effects Pedal
Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Instant audio adrenaline.
Inject a shot of high-octane fuel into your music with the Boss SL-20 Slicer Guitar Pedal. Instantly transform a guitar, bass, keyboard, or vocal into a pulsating groove instrument. Choose from 50 onboard Slice patterns or experiment with the SL-20's innovative Harmonic Slicer feature, which generates percussive melodies, Loop Record, and unique 3D Panning.
Groove and Melody Maker
The SL-20 effect pedal transforms your music into percussive "chopped" grooves. Fifty rhythmic patterns are onboard, with adjustable note attack and duration, plus amazing Harmonic Slice effects. Create high-energy patterns onstage in real-time, or use the SL-20 as a songwriting and recording tool. Play the sliced sounds in realtime while capturing them with Loop Record.
An internal tap-tempo feature is included, as well as the ability to sync to external MIDI clock. Sound characteristics of the SL-20 such as attack, duration, effect level, and direct level can be controlled by the onboard knobs or from an external Expression pedal.
The SL-20 is an addictive effect that inspires creativity. It's great for guitarists, but it's equally useful for other instrumentalists as well. Plug in a bass, keyboard, iPod, or any other instrument or music-playback device. DJs and dance-music artists will also love the SL-20 as a rhythmic-performance tool.
- Instant groove and percussive-melody generator
- 50 Slice patterns onboard, with adjustable attack and duration, including Harmonic Slice
- Tap Tempo via onboard pedal switch; internal and MIDI sync
- Sound characteristics such as attack, duration, effect level, and direct level are controllable via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
Chop it up and show 'em how it's done. Call or click today to order.
SL-20 Slicer Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 kohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: m10 kohms or greater
- Tempo: Quarter note 30 to 250 bpm
- Maximum recording time: 40 sec.
- Controls: START/STOP, REC, PLAY pedal, TAP pedal, EFFECT LEVEL knob, DIRECT LEVEL knob, BANK knob, PATTERN knob, ATTACK knob, DUTY knob, TEMPO knob, OUTPUT MODE button, PEDAL MODE button
- Indicator: MONO, FIXED, RANDOM, PING-PONG, AUTO, 3D PANNNER, 3D CROSS, LATCH, MOMENTARY, TEMPO, START/STOP, REC, PLAY, TAP, POWER
- Connectors: INPUT jacks R/MONO, L (1/4 inch phone type), OUTPUT jacks R/MONO, L (1/4 inch phone type), EXP PEDAL jack (1/4 inch TRS phone type), MIDI IN connector, AC adaptor jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry battery LR6/R6 (AA) type x 6/AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional) *1
- Current Draw: 110 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflets ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information"), Dry battery (R6 (AA) type (carbon) x 6) *2
- Options: AC adaptor (PSA-series), Expression pedal (Roland EV-5, FV500L)
- Size and Weight
- Width: 173 mm (6-13/16 inches)
- Depth: 158 mm (6-1/4 inches)
- Height: 57 mm (2-1/4 inches)
- Weight: 1.1 kg (2 lbs. 7 oz.) Including battery
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *1 Expected battery life under continuous use: 7 hours (Carbon), 18 hours (Alkaline). These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- *2 The battery that was supplied with the unit is for temporary use-intended primarily for testing its operation. We also suggest replacing this with an alkaline dry cell.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.