Boss RT-20 Rotary Speaker Sound ProcessorSku #151040000000000 Boss 151040 HBAF Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Years of intensive research and development have made BOSS a world leader in modeling technology. BOSS's break-through Composite Object Sound Modeling (COSM) uses the advantages of multiple modeling methods, and succeeds in accurately emulating existing sounds as well as producing sounds that have never before been created. With the RT-20, COSM is used to simulate classic rotary characteristics, and beyond. The virtual horn and bass speaker can be independently adjusted, while the RT-20's unique graphic display provides a realtime view of the rotation pattern and speed.
Guitars and keyboards alike can be plugged into the RT-20; use the Drive Type switch to optimize the effects for your guitar or keyboard. Surround your listeners in animated sound with the RT-20's dual outputs, which enable true stereo effects. Add color by adding an Expression pedal, which lets you control parameters such as rotation speed seamlessly from slow to fast in real time. The RT-20's phone jack is handy for private practice and experimentation.
Thanks to its stunning visual display, the RT-20 might be the most eye-catching pedal in BOSS history. The spinning lights don't just look cool, they also show the audio-rotation characteristics of the RT-20 in real time. The center of the display, illuminated in red light, represents the virtual horn. The outside ring, illuminated in blue, displays the rotation of the virtual bass speaker. It's attractive and informative!
- Authentic rotary speaker sounds via COSM technology
- Slow/Fast transition time is adjustable from gradual to rapid change; optional expression pedal can control speed in real time
- Onboard overdrive effects
- Adjustable mix balance between Treble Rotor and Bass Rotor
- 4 types of sounds, from standard rotary speaker effects to rock-oriented tones, UNI-V, and more
- Guitar/Keyboard switch
Take advantage of the RT-20's COSM technology to get the classic rotary sound you want. Call or click to order now!
RT-20 Rotary Speaker Sound Processor Specifications:
- Accessories: Owner's Manual
- Dimensions: 173 (W) x 158 (D) x 57(H) mm
- Power: DC 9 V=Dry battery x 6; AC Adaptor
- Type: Overdrive
- Weight: 1.1 kg / 2lbs 7oz (including batteries)