Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble Sound Processor
Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An easy-to-use and versatile rotary speaker effect.
From the Beatles to Jeff Beck, Santana to Stevie Ray, many guitar greats have incorporated the rotary speaker into their rigs. With this in mind BOSS proudly presents the RT-20 Rotary Sound Processor. Employing COSM®-modeling technology, the RT-20 authentically reproduces classic rotary-speaker sounds. It offers adjustable Rise Time, Horn and Bass speed, Overdrive, and more. And not just for classic twirl, the RT-20 can be used to create unique overdrive and pulsating effects as well. This pedal sounds amazing, and offers a stunning graphical view of the virtual rotors on its built-in display.
- Authentic rotary speaker sounds via COSM® technology
- Slow/Fast transition time is adjustable from gradual to rapid change; optional Expression pedal can control speed in real time
- Onboard Overdrive effects
- Adjustable mix balance between Treble Rotor and Bass Rotor
- 4 types of sounds, from standard rotary speaker effects to rock-oriented tones, UNI-V, and more
- Guitar/Keyboard switch
Get the classic rotary sound you want. Call or click to order now!
RT-20 Rotary Ensemble Sound Processor Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms
- Display: VIRTUAL ROTOR
- Controls: EFFECT ON/OFF pedal, SLOW/FAST pedal, MODE knob, RISE TIME knob, EFFECT LEVEL knob, DIRECT LEVEL knob, BALANCE knob, OVERDRIVE knob, SLOW SPEED knob, FAST SPEED knob, DRIVE TYPE switch
- Indicators: POWER(serves also as battery check indicator), EFFECT ON/OFF, SLOW/FAST
- Connectors: INPUT A (MONO) jack (1/4 inch phone type), INPUT B jack (1/4 inch phone type), SPEED (EXP PEDAL) jack (1/4 inch phone type), PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type), OUTPUT A (MONO) jack (1/4 inch phone, type), OUTPUT B jack (1/4 inch phone type), AC Adaptor jack
- Power: DC 9 V=Dry battery (R6/LR6 (AA) type) x 6, AC Adaptor (PSA-series)
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Dry battery x
- Dimensions: W 6-13/16" x D 6-1/4" x H 2-1/4"
- Weight: 2 lb. 7 oz.