Boss GT-100 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
Floor Guitar Effects
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
Rebate Offer Available!
$100 Mail-In Rebate From Boss
Buy a GT-100 Effects Processor and get a $100 Rebate from Boss. See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 06/30/16
- Download rebate
The long-awaited follow up to the BOSS GT-10 has arrived.
Meet the new BOSS effects flagship, the BOSS GT-100. The GT-100 Amp/Effects Processor boasts next-generation amp modeling that re-creates vintage amps and provides new COSM tones that soar into the future with the dynamics, tone and feel you'd expect from a boutique unit. User interface is improved by a dual-LCD system, while EZ Tone has been enhanced with newly designed Amp Customize and OD/DS Customize features. The GT-100 is a powerhouse processor that spans from classic to futuristic in a friendly, rugged and roadworthy unit.
Advanced COSM Amps: beyond vintage
With its next-generation COSM processor, the BOSS GT-100 offers all-new sonic capabilities. Recreating the meticulous details of vintage amps and how they behave, the GT-100 excels in not only cloning classic amps, but provides a new world of unimagined tones as well. The Amp Customize function lets you mutate classic amps beyond reality.
Easy to use
The GT-100's unique dual-LCD and eight-knob user interface provides fast access and intuitive control. There are no menus to navigate. The tone-customizing functionality has been improved as well. All patches, amps, and overdrive/distortions can be created from scratch or customized with the graphical Tone Grid.
New A/B Channel Divide
Another new feature onboard the GT-100 Amp Effects Processor is the versatile A/B Channel Divide. Assign different amps and effects to each channel, divide the signal by dynamics and frequency, with each channel capable of driving its own effects and amps settings. Assign smooth, mild lead tones to the mid-to-high pitches, for example, and heavy, cutting tones to the lower notes.
New tonal possibilities with the Accel pedal
A new dimension of expression is available with the Accel pedal, which enables control of multiple parameters simultaneously, as well as time-variant effects such as Feedbacker, S-Bend and Twist. Experiment with creative combinations of parameters, interacting in real time with the pedal.
- Advanced COSM amps that model vintage amp tones and delivers never-before-heard tones
- Improved EZ Tone with graphical Tone Grid for constructing new patches
- AMP Customize and OD/DS Customize lets you easily create original amps and overdrive/distortion by customizing their behavior
- Newly developed ACCEL pedal for simultaneous control of multiple parameters
- 2 LCD displays (132 x 64 dots, backlit LCD)
- MIDI connectors (in, out)
- 44 effects
- Program memories: 400 (200 user + 200 preset)
Start exploring new corners of the sound universe, get yours today.
GT-100 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Type: Multi-FX
- Instrument input: 1/4-inch phone type
- Aux in stereo: stereo miniature phone type
- AMP control jack: 1/4" phone type
- SUB jack output: 1/4" TRS phone type
- EXT loop jacks (send/return): 1/4" phone type
- 3"H x 21"W x 11"D
- 11 lb.
- Power supply: DC 9V