Boss GT-001 Guitar Effects Processor
Floor Guitar Effects
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Flagship GT power on your desktop.
The GT-001 packs the acclaimed amps and effects of the flagship GT-100 Version 2.0 in a stylish desktop processor for your home studio or mobile rig. Its small size fits easily into any workspace, while the intuitive interface makes it simple to dial up world-class tones for recording and practice.
In addition to the guitar input, an XLR mic input is included for capturing vocals or acoustic instruments, and the built-in USB audio/MIDI interface provides a direct connection for creating music with your favorite DAW. Like the GT-100, the GT-001 offers powerful sound creation possibilities with dual amps and effects chains and flexible routing options.
On top of that, a newly developed guitar-to-MIDI function lets you have fun with Guitar Friend Jam and other computer programs from a normal guitar input-no special pickup required! Available as a free download, the BOSS TONE STUDIO software provides a cool graphical interface for tweaking tones from your computer, plus access to BOSS TONE CENTRAL for free studio-ready patches and much more.
- Premium amps and effects in a stylish desktop unit
- Includes BOSS' latest COSM amp models, powerful MDP effects, and more
- Flexible routing of amps and effects through two effect chains
- Advanced multi-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Compatible with GT-100 Version 2.0 sound patches
- Panel knobs for adjusting sounds and dedicated buttons for calling up favorite tones
- BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- XLR mic input with phantom power; specially designed effects patches for vocals and acoustic guitars
- 1/8-inch input for connecting a stereo device such as a smart phone or music player
- Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal 1/4-inch guitar input
- Jack for connecting an expression pedal or up to two footswitches for real-time effects control and patch changes
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter
Pick one up today!
GT-001 Guitar Effects Processor Specifications:
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method
DA Conversion: 24 bits
Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
Patches: 200 (User) + 200 (Preset)
Nominal Input Level: GUITAR IN: -10 dBu, MIC IN: -40 dBu, AUX IN: -20 dBu
Input Impedance: GUITAR IN: 1 M ohm, MIC IN: 4 k ohms, AUX IN: 27 k ohms
Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT L/MONO, R: -10 dBu, PHONES: -10 dBu
Output Impedance: OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 2 k ohms, PHONES: 44 ohms
Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 10 k ohms or greater, PHONES: 44 ohms or greater
Display: Graphic LCD (132 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
Connectors: GUITAR IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type; MIC IN jack:XLR type, balanced, phantom power (DC 48 V, 10 mA Max); AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type; OUTPUT (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type; PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type; CTL/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type; USB COMPUTER port: USB type B; DC IN jack
Power Supply: AC adaptor or obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
Current Draw: 240 mA