Boss GP-10S Guitar Effects Processor
Floor Guitar Effects
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The perfect combo with your GK-3 equipped guitar.
The new GP-10 puts a universe of amazing tones and tunings at your command, all in one compact processor that's affordable and easy to use. With a Roland GK-compatible pickup on your guitar, the GP-10 lets you transform your sound into numerous classic electric and acoustic guitar types, basses, and even analog-modeled synths, including the legendary Roland GR-300. Not stopping there, you have access to instant altered tunings, including popular open tunings, 12-string tones, and "down" tunings that are essential for today's ultra-heavy rock styles. The versatile GP-10 also functions as a full-featured multi-effects processor for both GK and normal pickups, giving you a huge selection of COSM amps and effects for live playing and studio recording. In addition, USB connectivity lets you capture GP-10 tones directly into your DAW, and you can even play computer-based soft synths from your axe with the GP-10's guitar-to-MIDI convertor!
Depending on your needs, the GP-10 is available by itself (GP-10S), or with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup and 13-pin cable included in the box (GP-10GK). If you already have a GK-3 on your guitar-or if you have an instrument such as the GC-1 GK-Ready Stratocaster with a GK pickup built in-you'll want to choose the GP-10S. If you want to use the GP-10's modeling functions and you don't have a GK-3, the GP-10GK is the way to go. The GK-3 is quick and easy to install on your favorite electric guitar with no modification needed.
- Instant access to down tunings, open tunings, 12-string sounds, and your own custom tunings
- Instrument modeling powered by COSM technology, including conventional electric, acoustic, and bass guitars, plus sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and others
- Analog guitar synthesizer modeling driven by real-time DSP allows you to play expressive, ultra-responsive synth tones
- Create totally new sounds by blending modeled and normal guitar tones together
- High-quality COSM amps and multi-effects derived from the GT-100
- 13-pin input for guitars equipped with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup or other GK-compatible pickup
- Standard 1/4-inch guitar input allows for use of amps and effects with any guitar
- USB audio/MIDI interface for multi-channel audio recording (including individual string output) and guitar-to-MIDI conversion with GK pickup
- BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- Available with or without a GK-3 Divided Pickup
Get yours today!
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Good Selection Of Effects
- None That Bug Me
- Alternate Tunings
- Multi Effects
Comments about Boss GP-10S Guitar Effects Processor:
So far I like this much better than the Line 6 HD 300, but I have never used GR 55 or VG 99. I have a GR 20 which is a lot simpler than this pedal. Check out the manual, every parameter is variable on this unit. The alternate tunings are way better than I expected, and worth the price alone. I like the sequence and hold feature, so that I can play leads, and practice bass and drums to it. I am really quite a good guitarist, better than most, and this unit has inspired me. With all the variability, you can always improve and get the sound you can work with.