The FV-500L raises the bar on volume pedal performance.
For 14 years, famous BOSS FV-300 served as an industry-stand volume pedal. The tradition continued with the FV-50 series, but today the bar has been raised with BOSS's FV-500L (low-impedance) pedal. This tank-tough diecast pedal is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding player. The pedal offers a new stylish design, a road-tough build, and a comfortable, smooth action. It also provides an Expression output for use with expression-compatible amps, effects, and even synthesizers.
- Stereo, low-impedance volume pedal
- Heavy-duty aluminum die-cast body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control
- Rubber pedal for comfortable play and non-slip action
- Expression pedal function
- Convenient tuner-output jack
Sure to deliver the performance you expect from BOSS. Call or click to order now!
FV-500L Stereo Volume Pedal Specifications:
- Connectors: INPUT jack 1, 2; OUTPUT jack 1, 2; EXP jack; TUNER OUT jack
Control: MINIMUM VOLUME knob
Dimensions: 110 (W) x 289 (D) x 71.5 (H) mm
Type: Volume Pedal
Weight: 1.2 kg / 2 lbs 11oz
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Boss FV-500L Stereo Volume Pedal:
Very good pedal, the rear has a regulatory action of the pedal, to put soft or hard.I highly recommend it, it takes electricity and is very precise.