Boss FS-7 Dual Footswitch
Guitar Amplifier Footswitches
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A space-saving dual footswitch with mutiple functions.
FS-7 is a compact dual footswitch for remote control of effect pedals or amp channel switching. Two footswitches are arranged in tandem, which saves space on effects pedal boards. Each A/B switch has two selectable modes for latch or momentary, enabling control of a wide range of equipment.
- Dual footswitch in a small footprint
- Latch/momentary switching function
- Durable steel chassis
- Battery-free operation ideal for pedal boards
- Power via 9v adapter (power splitter included)
- Operates as momentary switch with no power*
- *LEDs will not illuminate without AC power
- A jack: 1/4" TRS phone type (*)
- B jack: 1/4" phone type
- DC IN jack
- * You can also connect a 1/4" phone plug.
- A, B
- [MODE] switch
- [POLARITY] switch
- Power Supply
- AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw
- 25 mA
- WxDxH: 62mm x 131mm x 60mm. 2-1/2" x 5-3/16" x 2-3/8"
- 290 g, 11 oz.
- Parallel DC cable
- Owner's Manual
Order this footswitch today.