A timeless classic reborn.
BOSS and Fender USA have collaborated to create the BOSS FRV-1 pedal, a stunning recreation of the legendary '63 Fender Reverb via COSM technology. The FRV-1 puts that timeless tube-driven reverb sound under your foot in a tough, reliable compact reverb pedal.
The Fender Spring Reverb is the sound that launched the surf-music phenomenon, and is a staple of rockabilly, country, and blues. Later, it became commonplace in grunge and other modern genres. Now the same legendary sound can be had in an affordable, rugged compact guitar effect pedal.
- Recreates the legendary sound of the 1963 Fender Reverb via COSM technology
- Easy operation with 3 classic controls for Dwell, Tone, and Mix for creating sounds from buttery warmth to sparkling twang
- Cool, retro appearance
FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 mOhm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kOhm or greater
- Power Supply: DC 9V: Dry battery 6F22 (9V) type (carbon)/Dry battery 6LR61 (9V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)
- Current Draw: 37 mA (DC 9V)
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: 10.5 hours. These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Dimensions: 2-3/8"H x 2-7/8"W x 5-1/8"D
- Weight: 15 oz. (including battery)
- Accessories: owner's manual, dry battery/9 V-type (6LR61)