Boss eBand JS-8 Audio Player with Guitar Multi EffectsProduct #502872 Boss 502872 HBCA Desktop & Rack Guitar Effects https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The Boss eBand is the ultimate jam-along companion for guitarists.
The Boss eBand ushers in the ultimate musical companion for guitarists who love jamming with their favorite songs. This portable all-in-one audio player is packed with big features: WAV and MP3 files can be loaded and played by Boss eBand, and the tempo and pitch can be changed. Plug in your guitar and jam along using the music player's powerful onboard COSM preamp and Boss effects. You can minimize the prerecorded vocals or guitar parts with the Center Cancel feature for minus-one play, and record and save your jams. There's even a sound library of backing tracks and rhythms onboard, plus a built-in tuner and metronome.
Boss onboard effects
The Boss eBand is loaded with high-quality Boss effects, including over 100 powerful guitar sounds that span a variety of genres. The Boss eBand also features the COSM preamp. Using eBand's Guitar/Mic input, you can apply the internal processing to your guitar or voice.
EZ TONE Sound Wizard
Creating your own sounds is simple with Boss eBand. The EZ TONE feature provides a quick, intuitive approach to tone creation based on graphic icons and a Tone Grid. You'll be programming at the speed of sound.
SDHC memory cards of up to 32GB can be plugged into the Boss eBand, letting you store thousands of WAV/MP3-format songs per card. eBand also lets you play WAV/MP3 files directly from USB memory stick, expanding your data storage and file-management options. (eBand comes with a 1GB SD card)
Convenient Phrase Trainer
Phrase Trainer is a feature packed function convenient for practicing phrases from imported songs. Phrase Trainer includes functions to control pitch and tempo of imported songs, Center Cancel for minimizing the guitar or vocal parts from prerecorded audio, and AB repeat. Now you can learn phrases without feeling any stress.
USB Audio Interface
The eBand audio player can be used as a USB audio interface, allowing the audio signals from eBand (audio-player sound + live guitar/vocal sound) to be transferred to PC via USB. As a result, Boss eBand audio can be recorded into DAW software on your PC. Furthermore, audio from PC can be played back on eBand. This means eBand can function as USB speakers for your PC.
There are many other notable features packed into Boss eBand, including an internal recorder for capturing your guitar performances as you play along with songs or backing tracks. And speaking of backing tracks, 300 audio-loop phrases are onboard for jam-along inspiration. Of course eBand is also equipped with the essential built-in tuner and metronome.
- Imports and plays audio files (WAV and MP3)
- Pitch and tempo control of imported songs
- Guitar/Mic input with dedicated input control; headphone output
- Custom-tuned speakers for powerful playback
- COSM Preamp and 100+ effects derived from BOSS GT-10
- EZ Tone function provides the ultimate easy-to-use, intuitive approach to sound creation based on graphic icons
- 300 audio-loop phrases onboard for backing tracks and rhythms (some include companion guitar effects pre-programmed to match the loops)
- Tuner and metronome built in
- Records and saves your guitar performances
- USB audio interface for direct link to and from PCs
- Play songs from USB memory stick
eBand JS-8 Audio Player with Guitar Multi Effects Specifications:
- Memory Capacity: Depends on the SD/SDHC Card (128 MB to 32 GB)
- Data Type: JS-8 Songs (Recording/Playback), MP3 (Bit rate: 64 kbps to 320 kbps, Playback only), WAV (Quantization Bit Rate: 8/16/24-bit, Playback only)
- External Memory: USB Memory
- AD Conversion: 24-bit + AF method* (GUITAR/MIC IN), 24-bit (LINE IN)
- DA Conversion: 24-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Effect Patch Memories: Preset: 130, User: 100
- Effect Types: AMP (Amp Modeling), FX (OD/DS, wah, comp, limiter, octave, ac. processor, phaser, flanger, tremolo, rotary, uni-V, pan), EQ (Equalizer), NS (Noise Suppressor), delay, chorus, reverb
- Recording Time: JS-8 Songs: 250 min. (1GB), 8,060 min. (32GB), WAV/16-bit/Stereo: 90 min. (1GB), 3,020 min. (32GB), MP3/128 kbps/Stereo: 1,040 min. (1GB), 33,330 min. (32GB)
- Nominal Input Level: guitar/mic in: -20 dBu (input gain=guitar), -32 dBu (input gain=mic), aux in: -15 dBu
- Input Impedance: guitar/mic in: 1 mOhm, aux in: 22 kOhms
- Nominal Output Level: phones: -10 dBu, line out: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: phones: 44 Ohms, line out: 1 kOhm
- Internal Speaker: Stereo
- Display: 132 x 64 dots graphic LCD (with backlit)
- USB: Supports file transfer (mass storage class) and audio
- Connectors: guitar/mic in (1/4" phone type), AUX in (Stereo miniature phone type), phones (Stereo miniature phone type), line out (RCA phono type), EXP pedal/CTL 1,2 (1/4 inch TRS phone type), USB memory (USB A), USB (USB B), DC IN
- Current Draw: 400 mA
- Accessories: AC adaptor (PSB-1U), SD card (1 GB), Owner's Manual, Roland Service (Information Sheet)
- Dimensions: 7-15/16"H x 10-7/16"W x 6-9/16"D
- Weight: 3 lbs. 12 oz.