Boss eBand JS-10 Audio Player w/ Guitar Effects
Desktop & Rack Guitar Effects
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Jam or sing along with your favorite tunes, over 350 pre-loaded loops included.
Grab your guitar or bass and microphone, plug into the Roland eBand JS-10, and amaze your friends, family, and fans! The eBand JS-10 is self contained and small, but fills the room with full-range sound from its 2.1 sound system and pro BOSS effects. Jam with a large selection of onboard song tracks and audio loops, and add your own library of favorite songs to play along with via USB or SD media. You can easily change the tempo and key signature of the songs with high-quality results, and record your performances, too. eBand is the compact, all-in-one jam station packed with pro features and larger-than-life sound.
- 2.1-Channel sound system with integrated subwoofer delivers full-range sound with powerful deep bass
- Two inputs for guitars, basses, and/or vocals, with individual controls and effects paths; ideal for duet jam sessions and teacher/student lessons
- New custom DSP chip provides effects and COSM amps equivalent to the flagship GT-100
- Over 350 pre-loaded audio loops for jamming along ” including new "minus-one" audio for bass, two guitars, and guitar and bass ” plus 50 new songs
- Center Cancel for minus-one play-along sessions; tempo/key-shift function
Amaze your friends and family with a sing-along or jam session.
eBand JS-10 Audio Player w/ Guitar Effects Specifications:
- Capacity: SD/SDHC Card: 1 G to 32 GB
Data Types: eBand Songs (Recording/Playback) WAV (Quantization bit rate: 16 bits, Playback only) MP3 (Bit rate: 64 K to 320 Kbps, Playback only)
External Memory: USB Flash Memory (sold separately)
AD Conversion: 24-bit + AF method
DA Conversion: 24-bit
Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
Effect Types: AMP COMP/LIMITER OD/DS NOISE SUPPRESSOR EQ MODULATION (PHASER, FLANGER, CHORUS, TREMOLO, ROTARY, UNI-V, PAN) DELAY REVERB WAH
Recording Time (eBand Songs): Hours per GB: 4 hours 32 GB: 130 hours
Recording Time (WAV/16 bits/Stereo): Hours per GB: 1.5 hours 32 GB: 50 hours Recording Time (MP3/128 Kbps/Stereo): Hours per GB: 17 hours 32 GB: 550 hours
* The above-listed recording times are approximate. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created.
Nominal Input Level: INPUT 1/2 GUITAR/MIC (INPUT GAIN = GUITAR): -10 dBu INPUT 1/2 GUITAR/MIC (INPUT GAIN = MIC): -32 dBu INPUT 2 AUX: -20 dBu
Input Impedance: INPUT 1/2 GUITAR/MIC jacks: 1 M ohm INPUT 2 AUX jack: 47 k ohms
Nominal Output Level: LINE OUT jacks: -10 dBu
Output Impedance: LINE OUT jacks: 1 k ohm
Internal Speakers: 2.1 channels (2-channel Stereo and Woofer)
Rated Power Output: 12 W (Stereo Speaker 3.5 W x 2 + Woofer 5 W)
Display: Graphic LCD 132 x 64 dots (with backlit)
USB: Audio Mass Storage Class
Connectors: INPUT 1 GUITAR/MIC jack (1/4-inch phone type) INPUT 2 GUITAR/MIC jack (1/4-inch phone type) INPUT 2 AUX jack (Stereo miniature phone type) PHONES jack (Stereo miniature phone type) LINE OUT jacks (RCA phono type) EXP PEDAL/CTL 1, 2 jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type) USB MEMORY port (USB A) USB COMPUTER port (USB B) DC IN jack
Current Draw: 700 mA
Accessories: AC adaptor SD card USB cable Owner's Manual
Dimensions (WxDxH): 10.39" x 6.65" x 8.23"