Boss Buy All 3 Herman Li Boss Pedals (CH-1, FB-2, TU-3) And Get A Free BCB30 Pedalboard
Effects Pedal Packages
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Buy 3 essential pedals used by Herman Li of Dragonforce and get a sturdy BCB30 pedalboard for free.
With this awesome deal, you get a free BCB30 Pedalboard when buy all 3 Herman Li Boss pedals (CH-1, FB-2, TU-3). So you can safely stow your gear when going from rehearsals to gigs.
The BCB-30 is a convenient way for guitarists and bass players to transport and use their BOSS compact effects pedals. Made of high-quality molded resin, this case is perfect for small pedalboard setups.
The BCB30 features:
Holds up to three BOSS compact pedals
Comes with daisy-chain cable to power three compact pedals (with optional PSA-120)
Comes with audio cables for connection between pedals
Made of heavy-duty molded resin and is fully gig worthy
The unique FB-2 Feedbacker/Booster packs a world of expressive, versatile boost into a single stompbox. Seamlessly morph from flat, clean boost that doesn't spoil the nuance of the original tone to an amazing mid boost for high-gain solos, or dial up a bright and clear treble boost to lighten the tone. And that's only half of the pictureâ¦the FB-2 can generate smooth and natural amp feedback as well. The FB-2's versatile tone, simple operation, and low noise are made possible through BOSS' latest technology and decades of know how.
The FB-2 features:
Wide tonal variety, from flat, clean boost to powerful mid-boost and bright, clear treble boost
Boost characteristics can be changed continuously and smoothly from one knob
Responds expressively and accurately to picking nuances, even at high-boost settings
Versatile tone, simple operation, and low noise
Advanced Feedback function provides smooth and natural amp feedback
CH-1 Super Chorus
The CH-1 Super Chorus pedal delivers a clean classic chorus sound with crystal-clear highs and a unique stereo effect, variable between left and right speakers.
The CH-1 features:
Classic BOSS chorus pedal with clean, brilliant sound for guitar and keyboards
Effect Level, EQ, Rate and Depth knobs allow for precise shaping of sound
Features Mono input and Stereo outputs for connection to dual amps
BOSS 5-year warranty
TU-3 Chromatic Tuner
The world's top-selling stage tuner, the BOSS TU-2, evolves and improves with the debut of the new TU-3. Housed in a tank-tough BOSS stompbox body, the TU-3 features a smooth 21-segment LED meter with a High-Brightness mode that cuts through the harshest outdoor glare. Choose between Chromatic or Guitar/Bass tuning modes, and enjoy visual pinpoint tuning verification with the Accu-Pitch Sign function. The TU-3 incorporates a convenient Note Name Indicator that can display notes of 7-string guitars and 6-string basses, while the Flat-Tuning mode can support up to six half-steps. It's the new-standard tuner that no guitarist or bass player should be without!
The TU-3 features:
21-segment LED meter with brightness control
High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
Accurate to +/- one cent
Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for "drop" tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
Tuner automatically mutes when the tuner is on
Supplies power for up to seven BOSS compact effect pedals (with optional PCS-20A Cable)
Buy All 3 Herman Li Boss Pedals (CH-1, FB-2, TU-3) And Get A Free BCB30 Pedalboard Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)/Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61), AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 45 mA (DC 9 V)
- * Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: 2.5 hours, Alkaline: 9 hours
- These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise Level: -95 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack A (mono)/ B, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 22 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Tuning Range: C0 (16.35Hz)-C8 (4186Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4=436-445 Hz (1Hz step)
- Tuning Accuracy: Â±1 cent
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)
- Current Draw: 30 mA (DC 9 V), 85 mA (DC 9 V, when High Brightness mode is on)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information"), Dry battery/9 V type (6F22)