Makes ordinary acoustics sound extraordinary!
The Boss AD-8 Acoustic Guitar Effects Pedal uses COSM modeling technology to transform the piezo pickup sound of an ordinary acoustic into the tones taken from six high-end acoustic guitars. It also simulates the warm sound created by miking the guitar's neck and body - a world's first! Body and String Enhance controls simulate warm, miked acoustic sounds. Includes high-quality reverb tailored for acoustic guitar, 4-band EQ, anti-feedback circuit, a chromatic tuner with mute, and quick pedal-based operation. The Boss AD-8 has preset memory locations for switching acoustic sounds instantly. Balanced XLR outputs allow direct connection to PA systems.
- Floor-based acoustic guitar processor featuring COSM acoustic guitar modeling technology
- Turns ordinary piezo-equipped acoustic guitars into six of the world's finest acoustics
- Body and String Enhance controls simulate warm, miked acoustic sounds
- High-quality reverb tailored for acoustic guitar, 4-band EQ and anti-feedback
- Onboard chromatic tuner with mute function and quick pedal-based operation
- 4 Preset memory locations for switching acoustic sounds instantly
Don't buy a new guitar. This amazing pedal gives you six of the best and a lot more. Order today.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Boss AD-8 Acoustic Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal:
I purchased this product to use along with a small PA system to play in small venues and have fallen in love with it! I only have to carry one acoustic guitar with me and can change the sound of the guitar with the push of a foot switch. easy to use and very well built! Good built in tuner. The only thing I wish it had was a built in loop station but not a big issue as I own one. Just wish it was all in one package. If it dies on me I will order another the same day!!!!