Makes ordinary acoustics sound extraordinary!
The Boss AD-8 Acoustic Guitar Effects Pedal uses COSM modeling technology to transform the piezo pickup sound of an ordinary acoustic into the tones taken from 6 high-end acoustic guitars. It also simulates the warm sound created by miking the guitar's neck and body—a world's first! Body and String Enhance controls simulate warm, miked acoustic sounds. Includes high-quality reverb tailored for acoustic guitar, 4-band EQ, anti-feedback circuit, a chromatic tuner with mute, and quick pedal-based operation. The Boss AD-8 has preset memory locations for switching acoustic sounds instantly. Balanced XLR outputs allow direct connection to PA systems.
- Floor-based acoustic guitar processor featuring COSM acoustic guitar modeling technology
- Turns ordinary piezo-equipped acoustic guitars into 6 of the world's finest acoustics
- Body and String Enhance controls simulate warm, miked acoustic sounds
- High-quality reverb tailored for acoustic guitar, 4-band EQ and anti-feedback
- Onboard chromatic tuner with mute function and quick pedal-based operation
- 4 Preset memory locations for switching acoustic sounds instantly
Don't buy a new guitar. This amazing pedal gives you 6 of the best and a lot more. Order today.
AD-8 Acoustic Guitar Multi Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Type: Acoustic
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Boss AD-8 Acoustic Guitar Multi Effects Pedal:
I purchased this product to use along with a small PA system to play in small venues and have fallen in love with it! I only have to carry one acoustic guitar with me and can change the sound of the guitar with the push of a foot switch. easy to use and very well built! Good built in tuner. The only thing I wish it had was a built in loop station but not a big issue as I own one. Just wish it was all in one package. If it dies on me I will order another the same day!!!!