Bogner Ecstasy 101B 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head with EL34s
Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The best modern and vintage amp sounds combined with Bogner's renowned technological advances.
This Bogner Ecstasy guitar amp head was designed to breathe like sweet old amplifiers-all living in one box. The standard features allow the "DNA" of the 3 distinctly voiced channels to be radically morphed into sounds of the past, present, and future. The Ecstasy tube head comes with EL34 power tubes and by using the footswitch, you can access 6 tuned variations of these channels instantly. Imagine going from Bogner's notorious barking Plexi mode to the greasiest, harmonically chewy overdrive . . . then washing it all down with the most decadent clean tone. The Bogner Ecstasy amp head comes standard with an amazing array of controls: 1/2 power switch, Old/New style switch, 3-way Excursion switches to control speaker cabinet dampening, 2 presence controls (one assignable), gain boost, Plexi mode, Structure, 3 Pre-EQ switches, tube buffered series/parallel FX loop.
- Ch 1: gain, bass, middle, treble, volume, pre eq, boost
- Ch 2 and Ch 3: gain 2, gain 3, bass, middle, treble, vol 2, vol 3, pre eq 2, pre eq 3, gain-structure, gain boost, plexi mode
- Effects loop return master volume for power-amp
- Effects loop tube buffered (series or parallel) with Effects mix control
- Dual assignable presence controls
- Dual assignable Excursion switches for loose, medium and tight feel
- Power section 100W EL34 or 6L6 (50W optional)
- 1/2 power and old/new style switch (cuts power from 100W to 50W to 25 W)
Ecstasy 101B 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head with EL34s Specifications:
- Dimensions: Tube Guitar Amp Head - 27-1/8"W x 11"H x 10-1/4"D
- Weight: 53 lb.