Bogner Duende Series 30W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp TanProduct #582965 Bogner 582965 HAADD Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A giant leap forward in the quest for a versatile lower wattage channel-switching, "grab-and-go" combo, with reverb and tremolo.
The Bogner Duende 30W 2x12 tube guitar combo amp is comfortable in either the living room or blazing at a sweaty juke-joint jam. Equipped with two 6L6 tubes, this guitar amp is a musical sherpa that can artfully carry one from vintage clean tones or sweetly organic edge of breakup grind to chunky British higher gain.
From honeysuckle sweet to burnin' Moonshine you decide how to set the two channels on the Bogner Duende amp or combine both channels so the Gain, Volume and EQ controls become interactive and an incredible range of radical gain and EQ options are available such as: Shimmering American vintage cleans, greasy tweedy thick mids, and grind, forward-shifted juicy midrange like vintage lap steel/harp amps, British higher-gain hotrod tones with focused lows.
The Bogner Duende combo amp has a beautiful dynamic tube Sag and Compression that feels great to play and is really connected to your picking hands attack. Other features on the guitar amplifier include a tube-buffered effects loop and compensated recording output. Both single-coil and humbucker pickups will privude a tone feast through the Bogner Duende as it breathes effortlessly.
Note: This also comes with a free download of Duende V3 which provides a few feature enhancements as well as introduces high channel count capabilities to the Duende platform.
- 30 watts from two 6L6 tubes in a 2x12 combo
- 5Y3 (12W) or 5AR4 (15/30W) tube rectifierFive 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Two channels that can be combined or used separately, footswitchable
- Reverb with independant level controls for each channel, Accutronics Spring large tank
- Tremolo with speed and depth (pull on) controls, footswitchable
- Effects Loop tube buffered send/return
- Compensated Recording Output
- Power-amp Line Output
- Master EQ section: Air (Treble), Body (Bass) controls shared with Channel 1 and 2
- Channel 1: Gain (Pull Bright), Treble, Bass, Volume and shared Master EQ controls
Duende Series 30W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Dimensions: 21-1/4"H x 27-3/8"W x 10-1/2"D