Open Box (Scratch and Dent) Blackstar Series One 1046L6 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head
Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Aggressive, American high-gain tone courtesy of 4 - 6L6 power tubes.
The Series One 1046L6 guitar amp head offers Clean and Crunch channels, plus two high-gain overdrive channels (with high and low output damping), plus a second Overdrive Channel EQ (complete with independent ISF). The three-band EQ works with the Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) to provide infinite new tone-shaping control. The Master section provides Master Volume, Resonance, and Presence controls. Four 6L6 power tubes deliver an aggressive, American hi-gain tone. Dynamic Power Reduction (DPR) reduces the power up to 90% with no loss of tone, ideal for studios and smaller venue gigs. Professional touches include a series effects loop, emulated speaker output, and MIDI switching.
- 100-watt head with built-in Dynamic Power Reduction
- 4 ECC83, 1 ECC82, 4 - 6L6 tubes
- 4 footswitchable channels
- Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
- Crunch channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
- Two overdrive channels with high and low output damping
- Two Infinite Shape Feature equipped tone control sections
- Presence and Resonance controls
- Master Volume
- Series effects loop
- MIDI switching
Its vast palette and advanced features will have you designing your own signature sound. Order now!