Blackstar HT-Reverb Guitar Effects PedalProduct #H05284 Blackstar H05284 HBAB Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
With 8 superb reverb effects particularly suited for live performance.
The Blackstar HT-REVERB can take you from your room to an arena via hall, plate, spring, gate, and reverse reverb effects. Each of the eight reverb effects have been designed by technical reference to emulate vintage equipment and then extensively honed 'by ear' to provide sounds that are both natural and inspirational to the player.
The features on the Blackstar HT-REVERB have been created to be particularly suited to live performance. A Short/Long feature allows the adjustment of reverb time while you are playing. The unique Dwell control is a valve gain and compression circuit which acts in the digital effects 'side chain' to impart the valve dynamics and harmonics typical of a valve driven reverb circuit. Controls include EFFECT, TIME, TONE, DWELL, LEVEL, ON/OFF switch, and a MODE SHORT/LONG switch. Includes power supply.
- 8 reverb effects
- Genuine valve design
- Operates at 300V HT
- Unique Dwell control
- Manual and Short/Long modes
- Unique switching operation
- High integrity buffered bypass
- Power supply included
- Silent switching
Sweeten your tone with natural sounding tube reverb.
HT-Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Power: 22V DC
- Maximum Current Draw: 1.1A
- Controls: Effect, Time, Tone, Dwell, Level
- Valve: ECC83 (12AX7)
- Switches: Effect On/Off Switch, Mode (Manual or Short/Long)
- Indicator: Effect On/Off, Dwell, Mode (Short/Long Status),
- Power On/Off (Valve Backlight LED)
- Jacks: Input, Left (Mono) Output, Right Output
- Input Impedance: 1MOhm
- Output Impedance: <1kOhm