Blackstar HT-Modulation Guitar Effects PedalProduct #H05283 Blackstar H05283 HBAF Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
With 8 superb effects and real tube saturation.
From gentle tremolo to roaring jet engine flange, the Blackstar HT-MODULATION brings you all the musicality of the classic vintage effects pedals. Each of the eight reverb effects have been designed by technical reference to emulate vintage equipment and then extensively honed 'by ear' to provide sounds that are both natural and inspirational to the player.
The features on the Blackstar HT-REVERB have been created to be particularly suited to live performance. A Short/Long feature lets you adjust the modulation time of the eight different modulation effects. The Saturation control is a valve gain and compression circuit which acts in the digital effects 'side chain' to impart the valve dynamics and harmonics typical of vintage valve effects. Controls include EFFECT, SPEED, FEEDBACK, SATURATION, LEVEL, ON/OFF switch, and a MODE SHORT/LONG switch. Includes power supply. Includes power supply.
- 8 modulation effects
- Genuine valve design
- Operates at 300V HT
- Unique Saturation control
- Manual and Slow/Fast modes
- Unique switching operation
- High integrity buffered bypass
- Power supply included
- Silent switching
- Effects: FlangerPhaser 1Phaser 2Vintage chorus 1Vintage chorus 2Multi chorusTremoloRotary
Sweeten your tone with classic vintage effects.
HT-Modulation Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Power: 22V DC
- Maximum Current Draw: 1.1A
- Controls: Effect, Speed, Feedback, Saturation, Level
- Valve: ECC83 (12AX7)
- Switches: Effect On/Off Switch, Mode (Manual or Slow/Fast)
- Indicator: Effect On/Off, Saturation, Mode (Slow/Fast Status),
- Power On/Off (Valve Backlight LED)
- Jacks: Input, Left (Mono) Output, Right Output
- Input Impedance: 1MOhm
- Output Impedance: <1kOhm
- Nominal Operating Level: -10dBV
- Dimensions (mm): 160 X 119 X80
- Weight: 1.3kg
- DC Adapter: ADA Series Supplied