Blackstar HT-Delay Guitar Effects PedalProduct #H05285 Blackstar H05285 HBAB Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
With 8 superb delay effects and real tube saturation.
The Blackstar HT-DELAY can take you from vintage and multihead tape head delays, through to classic analogue and linear full bandwidth effects and two loop modes as well. Each of the eight Delay effects have been designed by technical reference to emulate vintage equipment and then extensively honed 'by ear' to provide sounds that are both natural and inspirational to the player.
The features on the Blackstar HT-DELAY have been selected to be particularly suited to live performance and that is why the Tap Time feature has been included, to allow the adjustment of delay time during performance. Some of the effects are quite traditional and some like the amazing Loop functions may be less familiar. A Short/Long feature lets you adjust the modulation time of the eight different modulation effects. The Saturation control is a valve gain and compression circuit which acts in the digital effects 'side chain' to impart the valve dynamics and harmonics typical of vintage valve effects. Controls include EFFECT, TIME, FEEDBACK, SATURATION, LEVEL, ON/OFF switch, and a TAP/LOOP switch. Includes power supply. Includes power supply.
- 8 delay effects
- Genuine valve design
- Operates at 300V HT
- Unique Saturation control
- Tap and two Loop modes
- Unique switching operation
- High integrity buffered bypass
- Power supply included
- Silent switching
- Effects: LinearAnalogueMultihead 1Multihead 2TapeSpaceLoop 1Loop 2
Unleash your creativity with both traditional and modern effects.
HT-Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Power: 22V DC
- Maximum Current Draw: 1.1A
- Controls: Effect, Time, Feedback, Saturation, Level
- Delay Time: 3.0 seconds in delay modes, 7.2 seconds in loop
- Valve: ECC83 (12AX7)
- Switches: Effect On/Off Switch, Tap/Loop switch
- Indicator: Effect On/Off, Saturation, Tap Time/Loop Status,
- Power On/Off (Valve Backlight LED)
- Jacks: Input, Left (Mono) Output, Right Output
- Input Impedance: 1MOhm
- Output Impedance: <1kOhm
- Nominal Operating Level: -10dBV
- Dimensions (mm): 160 X 119 X80
- Weight: 1.3kg
- DC Adapter: ADA Series Supplied