Blackstar FS-11 Footcontroller
Guitar Amplifier Footswitches
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
2-button footcontroller for ID:Core amplifiers.
The FS-11 is a rugged two-way footswitch with a metal housing, for use with Blackstar's ID:Core Series. The FS-11 footcontroller from is designed to work specifically with the ID:Core range of amplifiers. The FS-11 expands the functionality of these already innovative amplifiers by offering two modes of operation. Mode 1 allows the user to switch between two channels and turn the effects on and off. Mode 2 allows the user to switch between all the patches stored on the amplifier (down on switch one and up on switch two). The FS-11 footcontroller is compatible with the ID:Core Stereo 20 and ID:Core Stereo 40 amplifiers.
- Expands the functionality of Blackstar's ID:Core amplifiers
- Rugged two-way footswitch with a metal housing
- Offers two modes of operation for switching between channels and effects or selecting patches
- Compatible with the ID:Core Stereo 20 and ID:Core Stereo 40 amplifiers only
Make your ID:Core amps more versatile with this footcontroller. Order today!