Blackheart Hot Head BH100H 100W Tube Guitar Amp HeadProduct #488005 Blackheart 488005 HAABD Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A 100 Watt Tube Amp loaded with corruptive power, flexibility, and four classic voices.
The Blackheart Hot Head BH100H amp head takes the basic plug-and-play attitude of a world-class 100W workhorse head and puts just enough thoughtful features on it to make it the most flexible amp in its class, not to mention several classes up. Talk about corruptive power. Two Power Modes (Class AB and Class A) divisible by Pentode (full power) and Triode (half power) operation put 4 unique, classic and powerful voices right at your fingertips. And you won't need a Ph.D to get amazing tone—whether it's searing rock your face off at full volume riff work or plucky, responsive Class A blues when you're felling all deep and stuff.
Awesome Power, Awesome Flexibility—Two simple switches open up an endless world of tonal possibilities.
Class AB/Pentode: 100W of flesh searing power
Class AB/Triode: 50W, tighter headroom, crisper gain, still hurts
Class A/Pentode: 60W, lots of headroom before overdrive, nice and plucky
Class A/Triode: 30W, less headroom, more responsive to your attack
All this before you dial in a brilliantly tuned EQ section and reign it all in through the Master Volume and Master Presence controls.
Two-Channels, Separate EQs: The Hothead has two channels (Loud and F'N Loud), each selectable by a mini toggle on the faceplate or remotely via the included footswitch and each voiced through its own, dedicated EQ section. No more switching from one sound to the same sound in the middle of your jam. Dial in two distinct voices and rock on.
•The LOUD Channel (aka "One") is voiced to range from Crisp Cleans to Classic Rock and Heavy Blues tones.
Controls: Drive, Level, Treble, Middle, Bass
•The F'N LOUD Channel (aka "Two") is voiced to capture Classic Crunch to Sweet Overdriven Lead tones.
Controls: Gain, Level, Treble, Middle, Bass
Tube Effects Loop/Boost Function with Level Control
Both channels share a Tube Driven Effects Loop that can be run in series or parallel modes (selectable by mini toggle on the amp's rear panel) and then hard bypassed, doubling as a footswitch-activated boost. Send and Return controls act as expected when in Effects loop Mode but allow you to tweak your Boost Volume when your effects are hard bypassed. Admit it...that's cool.
- 100 Watts, Class A or Class AB Operation
- Pentode/Triode Switch
- Power Output: Class AB — 100 Watts RMS in (Full Power) Pentode Mode, 50 Watts RMS in (Half Power) Triode Mode, Class A — 60 Watts RMS in (Full Power) Pentode Mode, 30W RMS in (Half Power) Triode Mode
- Two Channels: Channel 1 (LOUD) voiced for Crisp Cleans to Classic Rock and Heavy Blues tones (Drive, Level, Treble, Middle and Bass controls), Channel 2 (F'N LOUD) voiced to capture Classic Crunch to Sweet Overdriven Lead tones (Gain, Level, Treble, Middle and Bass controls)
- Master Controls (shared by both channels): Master Presence, Master Volume
- Effects Loop: Tube Driven, shared by both channels, can be operated in Series or Parallel Mode
- Effects Loop Bypass, which can also be used as a boost
- Footswitch for Channel Selection and Effect Loop On/Off, with LEDs
- Solid State Rectifier
- DC Powered filaments (preamp) for solid, quiet operation
- 16 gauge, 1.5mm rugged chassis construction with folded and welded corners
- Outputs: 1 x 16 ohm jack, 2 x 8 ohm jacks, 2 x 4 ohm jacks
- 1/4" Line Out
- Cabinet made of 15 ply, 18mm void-free plywood construction