Behringer Virtube VT50FX 60W 1x12 Guitar Combo AmpProduct #H85879 Behringer H85879 HAADC Solid State Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Powerful 60W, 2-channel amp with authentic VTC Tube Modeling.
The Behringer Virtube VT50FX 60W 1x12 guitar combo amp has Bass and Treble controls on the Clean channel and a dedicated 3-band EQ, plus Contour control on the Overdrive channel. The 16 onboard digital effects are switching on/off via the included footswitch, which also toggles between the two channels. There's a dedicated FX Loop so you can inject your sound with your favorite external effects. With 60W and a custom-engineered 12" Bugera speaker, the VT50FX stands out in a crowd.
VTC Tube Modeling processor exudes the essence of tube saturation and compression. It accurately emulates the interaction between classic tube stages. The resulting signal is rich in harmonic content and far more true to the nature of tube amps.
Virtube's clean channel is elegant in its simplicity. The sound is open and uncolored and can be tailored to your needs. The Overdrive channel features Gain, Volume, Bass, Treble and Behringer's proprietary Contour control. All this versatility enables you to artfully define your "perfect" tone.
The VT50FX comes with a full-blown 24-bit digital effects processor with 16 great-sounding reverbs, choruses, flangers and delays. This tasty collection of effects is a must-have for any guitarist and includes room, stage, concert and cathedral reverbs, slap-back and medium echoes, two long delays, plus slow and fast modulation effects--all right at your fingertips.
It takes a special speaker to handle all this technology, so the VT50FX has been outfitted with a handmade, heavy-duty Bugera Vintage speaker. These babies were custom-designed and handcrafted specifically for the Virtube Series and are ideally suited for classic sound reproduction.
- Digital FX processors with chorus/delay, chorus, flanger, delay plus separate reverb
- Original heavy-duty 12" Bugera speaker
- 2 full-featured channels offering everything you need from clean to super-fat distortion
- Independent Bass and Treble tone controls on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- Contour control for radical midrange sweep
- Additional Headphone and Line output with integrated speaker simulation
- Dedicated CD input
- FX loop for external effects devices
- Dual footswitch FS112VT for Channel selection and FX bypass included
Call or click for powerful tube tone and loads of awesome effects.