Behringer Virtube VT100FXH 100W Guitar Amplifier HeadProduct #H85766 Behringer H85766 HAADC Solid State Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Truckloads of output power with authentic VTC Tube Modeling.
The Behringer Virtube VT100FXH guitar amp head offers all the features of the VT100FX in a piggyback-style head version. The VTC Tube Modeling processor exudes the very essence of tube saturation and compression. The Clean channel is elgant in its simplicity, offering a sound that is open and uncolored and can be tailored to your needs with Volume control and the analog passive equalizer. The Overdrive channel features Gain, Volume, Bass, Treble and Contour control. All this versatility enables you to define your perfect tone, from traditional to scooped modern and anything in-between.
The 24-bit digital effects processor has 16 reverbs, choruses, flangers and delays. This tasty collection of effects is a must-have for guitarists that includes room, stage, concert and cathedral reverbs, slap-back and medium echos, two long delays, plus slow and fast modulation effects.
- VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry
- Dual digital FX processors
- Two full-featured channels
- Two switchable modes on each channel: Clean/Crunch on the Clean and OD1/OD2 on the Overdrive
- Independent Bass, Mid and Treble tone controls on each channel
- Contour control
- Additional Headphone and Line output with integrated speaker simulation
- Dedicated CD input
- FX loop for external effects devices
- Dual footswitch FS112VT included
Call or click to get dulcet-clean output and aggressive punch in one.