Behringer V-Tone GM108 15W Modeling Guitar Combo AmpProduct #480698 Behringer 480698 HAADC Solid State Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A fantastic value!
The Behringer V-Tone GM108 15W Modeling Guitar Combo Amp is an extremely versatile analog modeling practice guitar combo with an 8" speaker. It features 3 selectable classic guitar amps, 3 speaker simulation models, plus 3 gain modes providing you with 27 classic sound settings. Its wide-range drive control gives you super-fat sounds with any pickup type. There is a dedicated 3-band EQ, master level control, plus a CD input to play along with your favorite music. The Behringer V-Tone GM108 includes a powerful headphone out with speaker simulation to give you a great silent practice sound.
- Extremely versatile practice amplifier with authentic analog amp modeling
- Original 20W vintage-design guitar speaker
- Authentic analog modeling of 3 classic guitar amps, 3 speaker simulations, 3 gain modes
- Wide-range drive control
- Fat tone with any pickup
- Dedicated 3-band EQ and master level control
- CD input for playing with recorded music
- Powerful headphone output with speaker simulation
With all its features and rock-bottom price, this is a no-brainer. Order today!
V-Tone GM108 15W Modeling Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- 14-1/4"W x 13-1/4"H x 6-1/2"D
- 11 lbs., 3 oz.