Behringer US600 Ultra Shifter/Harmonist Guitar Effects Pedal
Harmonizer & Octave Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Shift single notes and chords to create simple transpositions, intelligent harmonies and radical bends.
The Behringer US600 Ultra Shifter/Harmonist is like adding another guitar player to your band. Tremolo bars add a handsome shimmer to your guitar sound by detuning your strins and then retuning them to pitch. And the sound of two guitars playing in harmony adds a soaring, heroic touch to an ordinary lead. The US600 is built to take the place of a tremolo bar and a second guitarist. It's Real Sound Modeling (RSM) technology delivers the delicate harmonic overtones that are critical to creating realistic harmonies and transpositions.
The US600 stompbox offers 5 totally different-sounding Modes: tremolo Bar, Flutter, Detune, Harmonist and Pitch Shifter. Pitch Shift and Tremolo Bar pitch can be shifted from 0 to 2 octaves; Harmonist pitch can be tweaked to track 3rds, 4ths, 5ths, 6ths, octaves or double octaves. There's a separate 10-step Key select control as well as Delay/Speed control and Balance to dial in how much effect you want to mix with a dry signal.
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Tremolo Arm/Flutter effects to bend single notes up to +/-2 octaves or simulate the movement of the tremolo bar
- Dedicated Mode, Pitch, HR Key, Delay time/speed and Balance controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
Call or click to harness the power of harmony and tremolo.