- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
True, natural acoustic sound.
The Behringer ACX900 is a 90W, two channel guitar amplifier that features 2 - 8" speakers for true acoustic fidelity. It includes 2 independent FX processors and an ultramusical, 7-band graphic EQ for each channel plus the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system to reduce feedback in an instant. In addition, the ACX900 holds a dedicated Tuner switch per channel for use with an external tuner, FX inserts, and a balanced stereo XLR Line out with Ground Lift switch to enable a direct connection to your mixing console. The speaker cab also comes with a dual footswitch FS112.
- 90W power
- 2-channels (instrument and vocal) with separate controls
- 2 - 8" dual-cone speakers
- 2 integrated 24-bit digital FX processors each with 16 programs including reverb, modulation, delay, and various effects combinations
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System
- Individual 7-band graphic EQ on each
- Switchable phase correction on Channel 1
- for feedback prevention
- Instrument and mic FX Inserts for external effects devices
- CD input
- Balanced XLR Line Out with ground lift
- Dual footswitch FS112 for FX 1 and 2 bypass included
Call or click to order your ACX900 today!
Ultracoustic ACX900 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier Specifications:
- 20.7"W x 16.7"H x 9.1"D
- 37 lb.