- Buy New
Ultracompact and ultracool.
The Behringer Ultrabass BXR1800H is a bass amp head that delivers 180W of punch. The rackmountable BXR1800H amplifier head produces big-bootie bottom-end with crystalline mids and highs. Jack into the Clean channel for an open, uplifting sound or use the Distortion channel for an overdrive that sends shivers down your spine. Extensive tone shaping tools like the 7-band graphic EQ and FBQ Spectrum Analyzer let you create a unique tone that's your own. Behringer's acclaimed Ultrabass subharmonic processor reinforces your ultra-low bass foundation. The BXR1800H amp's integrated compressor smoothes out volume peaks while the musical limiter maintains distortion-free levels. The included dual footswitch is a real bonus, letting you select channels and fire up the Ultrabass bass amp head function at the tap of your foot.
- Ultracompact and rack-mountable 180-Watt 2-channel bass amplifier
- Clean channel with dedicated Gain control
- Distortion channel with dedicated Gain, Shape and Level controls
- Ultra-musical, active 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer
- Revolutionary "see what you play" FBQ frequency indicator for instant sound shaping
- Switchable Ultrabass subharmonics processor for unbelievable low-end power
- Integrated Compressor smoothes out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- Musical limiter for ultimate volume without distortion
- Dual footswitch for channel select and Ultrabass function included
- Separate Headphone output—perfect for quiet practicing
- Balanced XLR DI and Line outputs for direct connection to your mixing console
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dedicated FX Insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Rack mount brackets included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Go ahead and add clear definition to your bass sound! Call or click today to order.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Behringer Ultrabass BXR1800H Bass Amplifier Head:
very good amp. The amp is extremely loud when daisy chained with two 8 ohm speakers. Amp lacks in volume when only hooked to one 8 ohm speaker. Great budget amp with good sound. Easy to use and very light!