Shape your sound by eye.
Behringer's Ultrabass BXL900A delivers a ton of great features in an economical package. A wedge-shaped bass combo with a powerful 12" Hard Attack aluminum cone speaker and 90W of output, it is a perfect size for small gigs and practice. It provides a clean and a distortion channel, each with full control. Its 7-band EQ features a revolutionary See-What-You-Play FBQ frequency indicator that immediately shows you which bass frequency corresponds with which fader on your EQ to allow you instant sound shaping. Beyond that, a switchable Ultrabass subharmonics processor and a compressor with adjustable threshold let you further tailor your sound to suit the style, while a musical limiter keeps you from ratting out when you're hitting the strings hard. An FX loop is provided, and a headphone jack lets you keep your practicing to yourself.
- 90W 2-channel bass combo in wedge-shaped cabinet allowing rock-back use
- 12" aluminum cone speaker
- Clean channel with dedicated gain control
- Distortion channel with dedicated Gain, Shape and Level controls
- Ultramusical, active 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer
- Revolutionary See-What-You-Play FBQ frequency indicator for instant, targeted sound shaping
- Switchable Ultrabass subharmonics processor for unbelievable low-end power
- Integrated compressor smoothes out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- Musical limiter for ultimate volume without distortion
- Separate headphone output—perfect for quiet practicing
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dedicated FX Insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
The Ultrabass BXL900A is an unbelievable amp for its modest price. Order it today and play happy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Behringer Ultrabass BXL900A 90W 1x12" Aluminum Cone Bass Combo:
I bought it Jan 09, it was better than I expected, the sound quality, the features, even the look was superb. I also purchased the extended warranty plan for the added peace-of-mind. This was my second Behringer amp - I'm very happy camper!!!