Behringer Ultrabass BXL1800A 180W 1x12" Aluminum Cone Bass Combo
Solid State Combo Bass Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Shape your sound by eye.
Behringer's Ultrabass BXL1800A delivers a ton of great features in an economical package. A wedge-shaped bass combo with a powerful 12" Hard Attack aluminum cone speaker and 180W of output, it is a perfect size for most gigs. It provides a clean and a distortion channel, each with full control. Its 7-band EQ features a revolutionary See-What-You-Play FBQ frequency indicator that immediately shows you which bass frequency corresponds with which fader on your EQ so you can instantly trim up your sound. Beyond that, a switchable Ultrabass subharmonics processor and a compressor with adjustable threshold let you further tailor your sound to suit the style, while a musical limiter keeps you from ratting out when you're hitting the strings hard. An included 2-button footswitch lets you select channel and Ultrabass function on the fly. An FX loop is provided, and a headphone jack lets you keep your practicing to yourself.
- Powerful 180W 2-channel bass combo in wedge-shaped cabinet allowing rock-back use
- Original 12" aluminum cone speaker
- Clean channel with dedicated gain control
- Distortion channel with dedicated Gain, Shape and Level controls
- Ultramusical, active 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer
- Revolutionary See-What-You-Play FBQ frequency indicator for instant, targeted sound shaping
- Switchable Ultrabass subharmonics processor for unbelievable low-end power
- Integrated compressor smooths out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- Musical limiter for ultimate volume without distortion
- Dual footswitch for Channel select and Ultrabass function included
- Separate headphone output—perfect for quiet practicing
- Balanced XLR DI and line outputs for direct connection to your mixing console
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dedicated FX Insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)