Behringer Ultrabass BX1800 Bass Combo 180WSku #481102000000000 Behringer 481102 HABDB Solid State Combo Bass Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Powerful and packed with features.
Behringer's BX1800 is a truly affordable 180W bass combo with a 15" high-impact cone speaker and a custom-made horn tweeter for high-end clarity. For tube sound it features Behringer's unique VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry. Shape your tone with the 4-band EQ and mid-shape function, while the integrated musical opto-limiter ensures ultimate volume without distortion. The connectivity options include a balanced XLR DI output, an FX Insert for external effects devices and a separate headphone output. An additional CD input lets you play along with your favorite music.
- Powerful and ultracompact 180W bass combo
- Original 1 X 15" high-impact cone speaker
- Custom-made horn tweeter for high-end clarity
- VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry for tube-like sound
- Dedicated 4-band EQ and mid shape function
- Musical opto-limiter for ultimate volume without distortion
- Separate headphone output—perfect for quiet practicing
- Balanced XLR DI and Ground Lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Effects loop for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Nice amp. Sweet price. Order your BX1800 today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Behringer Ultrabass BX1800 Bass Combo 180W:
I bought this amp Sept 2006. I play this in a church that holds 200-250 people. It could play an even larger room, I believe. It has a great rich and full sound. I did not want to muddy sound with a lot of onboard effects that a lot of amps offer. I let the other band members do their funky stuff, while I try to sing and play. I stay in the Virtual Tube mode, and the front singers can feel the air move behind them from the amp. I highly recommend. The only negative is that I may need a chiropractor after carrying it around. That's a hefty magnet, and only one handle.