Behringer Ultrabass BVT5500H 550W Bass Amp Head
Hybrid Bass Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A powerful bass amp designed to provide power and real tube sound and feel.
The Ultrabass BVT5500H amp head was designed to give you the classic bass sound that bass players want plus the power that they need to level the house. The U BVT5500H comes with 550W of massive power. BVT stands for Behringer Virtual Tube and features the revolutionary VTC Tube Modeling technology to provide the sound and feel of a real tube amp. This bass monster impresses through loads of features such as the Voicing selector with 5 ultimate sound variations, the switchable Overdrive channel and a limiter for more volume without distortion. The unit also includes a 9-band graphic EQ as well as dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls—perfect for ultimate sound control.
- 550W power handling
- VTC Tube Modeling
- Voicing selector provides 5 ultimate sound variations
- Switchable Overdrive channel for a more aggressive tube sound
- Ultra-musical 9-band graphic EQ
- Dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- Switchable limiter for ultimate volume without distortion
- Balanced XLR DI output for direct connection to a mixing console
- Switchable Tuner Out works either as a tuner connection or a live monitor feed
- Effects Loop for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Power Amp In and Preamp Out connectors
- 3 speaker outputs: two 1/4" jacks and a professional speaker connector (compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors)
- Active, temperature-controlled cooling system for ultimate protection
- Ultra-rugged power supply with toroidal transformer
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Get yours today.