Behringer Ultrabass BVT4500H 450W Bass Amplifier HeadProduct #H85746 Behringer H85746 HABBB Solid State Bass Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The all-in-one bass toolbox with 450W of power and unlimited tonal possibilities.
The ULTRABASS BVT4500H amplifier head was designed to give you the classic bass sound that bass players want plus the power that they need to level the house with just one riff. The ULTRABASS BVT4500H amp head comes with 450 watts of massive power. The BVT in the name stands for BEHRINGER Virtual Tube and it features the revolutionary VTC Tube Modeling technology to provide the sound and feel of a real tube amp. This bass monster impresses through loads of features such as the 9-band graphic EQ as well as dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls—perfect for ultimate sound control.
- Powerful 450-Watt bass amplifier head for classic sound and performance
- VTC Tube Modeling gives you the sound and feel of an authentic tube amp
- Ultra-musical 9-band graphic EQ for total frequency control
- Dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls for ultimate sound shaping
- Switchable limiter for ultimate volume without distortion
- Balanced XLR DI output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Effects Loop for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Power Amp In and Preamp Out connectors allow you direct access to the power amp and a signal tap from the preamp section for even greater versatility
- 3 speaker outputs: two 1/4" jacks and a professional speaker connector (compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors)
- Active, temperature-controlled cooling system for ultimate protection
- Ultra-rugged power supply with toroidal transformer for highest power reserve
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
This amp will help you kick bass!