Behringer Ultra Octaver UO300 3-Mode Octaver Effects Pedal
Harmonizer & Octave Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Fatten up your guitar's sound instantly with an octave or two of massive subterranean impact.
The Behringer Ultra Octaver UO300 underpins your sound with added muscle, generating notes one and two octaves below what you play. The result is powerful, with deep, rich impact that is only possible when guitar and bass lines are joined at the hip.
First, use the dedicated Range control to specify whether you want to add beef to the high, middle or low frequencies, then dial in the amount of your original sound with the Direct knob. Lastly, turn up the Oct1 and Oct2 controls to add the lower octaves.
The UO300 isn't just great for fattening up guitar riffs--it'll add incredible beef to keyboards and bass too! The status LED tells you when the UO300 stomp box is working its magic, and the excellent on/off switch maintains superior signal integrity in bypass mode.
- Add two additional tones using your guitar--1 and 2 octaves below the original tone
- Dedicated volume controls for all three tones
- Flexible 3-mode Range switch allows ultimate bass performance
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
Call or click to stop out skinny tone.