Behringer TU300 Chromatic Pedal Tuner
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An essential piece gear that goes above and beyond the capabilities of ordinary tuners.
No matter what kind of tuning you prefer, the Behringer Chromatic Tuner TU300 can accommodate you! That's because this crucial stompbox gives you three guitar modes (regular, flat, double flat), three bass modes (regular, flat, double flat) and a chromatic setting. Whether you stay in standard tuning, detune, or tune to an exotic tuning of your own design, the TU300 will get you there quickly and accurately.
To begin tuning, simply stomp the TU300's footswitch. The Single-digit LED display shows which note it's reading and the 11-point stream guarantees accurate tuning. TU300's super-briht display panel makes it easy to tune even in the darkest club.
The main Out jack allows you to cut the signal to your amp while you tune, or you can send a constant signal from the Bypass output. The status LED tells you when the TU300 box is activated and the solid electronic on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode.
- Precise 7-segment LED and 11-point Stream Meter guarantee accurate tuning
- Reference tone adjustable from 438 Hz to 447 Hz
- Mute/bypass function for silent tuning
- 7 different tuning modes including Regular, Flat, Double Flat and Chromatic mode
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic on/off switch
Call or click to tune up quickly.