Behringer TM300 Tube Amp Modeler Effects PedalSku #H85700000000000 Behringer H85700 HBAH Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Setting up amps, dialing in tones and positioning mics takes a lot of time and patience. Why not step on a TM300 Tube Amp Modeler and skip straight to the good part?
With 3 classic tube amps, 3 gain modes and 3 mic placements to choose from, the TM300 puts 27 combinations of some of the most sought-after tube amp tones right at your feet!
In this one simple pedal, you can call up the sound of a coveted tweed relic, a clean Californian classic or a roaring British powerhouse. You then apply your choice of the three different gain modes, and even control virtual mic placement. And with its dedicated Level, Low, High and Drive dials, the TM300 allows you to take any of these historic tones and shape them into something uniquely all your own.
The bright, blue LED tells you when the TM300 is activated, and the top-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this little “jack-of-all-trades” with either a 9V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Why spend all your time lugging gear, tweaking knobs on multiple amps and playing pin-the-mic-on-the-grill? Get a TM300, and do what you do best—make music!
- Authentic modeling technology for 3 classic guitar amps, 3 gain modes and 3 mic placements for a total of 27 configurations that let you easily achieve the most sought-after tube amp sounds from clean, crunch to super-fat distortion
- Designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Provides a truckload of great amps in a single stomp box—simply choose your favorite sounds with a flick of a switch
- Dedicated Drive, High and Low EQ, Level, Mic, Model and Amp controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)