Behringer Super Octaver SO400 Guitar/Bass Effects Pedal
Harmonizer & Octave Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A top-notch octaver with Polyphonic Octaves function.
The Behringer Super Octaver SO400 generates up to two additional signals, one and two octaves below your single notes, respectively. That's some massive bottom-end! And by switching to its Polyphonic Octaves function, you can even super-size chords into bursting clusters.
You have put a lot of time and tweaking into making your tone what it is. The SO400 preserves that tone while complementing it with beautiful low tones produced by Behringer's Real Sound Modeling (RMS) processor. This state-of-the-art technology is the actual star of the show, giving you sound quality found in high-end studio processors.
This first-class pedal features two creative controls, Octave 1 plus a rotary knob switchable between Range/Octave 2/Drive settings. You can also feed the unprocessed signal out to other Behringer processors with output level control via a separate Direct knob. The unit includes separate Bass and Guitars inputs, separate Direct output, a shining blue LED to indicate the power status and battery condition plus an electronic footswitch, which preserves signal integrity in bypass mode. Use a 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply to run the SO 400effects pedal wherever you like.
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments.
- Take off with ultra-stable mono and polyphonic octaver sounds plus an aggressive Drive mode for fat overdrive sounds
- Dedicated Mode, Range/Oct2/Drive, Oct 1 and Direct controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
Make your tone go XXL with the tap of a toe.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Good Selection Of Effects
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Behringer Super Octaver SO400 Guitar/Bass Effects Pedal:
I cannot say enough about how much I love behringer. In addition to owning this pedal, I own the apparently now discontinued gm-108 guitar amplifier which I love getting practice tones out of. But on to this pedal.... I thought it was "bargain priced" because of the cheap plastic... But it isn't nearly as cheap as I thought it would be, Its actually a pretty durable pedal! The octave effects are very usable and sound delicious for turning your guitar into a bass. I'll definitely be purchasing more behringer products in the future. 5 stars all around