Behringer Super Flanger SF400 Guitar Effects Pedal
Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
From vintage to modern and subtle to severe.
The Behringer Super Flanger SF400 lets you explore the entire history of popular flanging effects in one compact box. Flange occurs when two identical signals are mixed together, but with one delayed by a small, gradually changing amount. In layman's terms, it makes your guitar sound something like a vintage rotary speaker, but also a lot more syrupy and psychedelic. This effect was prominent in many landmark '70s rock recordings and still persists to this day.
The SF 400's Real Sound Modeling (RSM) technology delivers clarity and natural tonality for a flanging capability that is nothing short of spectacular. From a subtle sonic garnish to a deep, trippy flange, the SF400 delivers a stunning array of flanging moods.
The SF400 has four modes, Standard, Ultra, Gate/Pan and Momentary. Twist the Rate, Depth, Manual and Resonance controls to create your perfect flange effect, or use the Tap Tempo function to rhythmically control flange rate. A bright blue LED shows you the power status and battery conition, and the durable footswitch preserves signal integrity in bypass mode. The SF400 pedal operates on a 9V battery as well as with the Behringer PSU SB DC power supply.
- Delivers the whole history from vintage to modern flanging effects at the touch of a footswitch
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Experience any sounds from classic analog flangers to super-thick and swirling flanging sounds plus a new Gate/Pan mode
- Dedicated Mode, Rate, Depth, Manual and Resonance controls
- Status LED
- Runs on 9V battery or Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic on/off switch
Don't wait--elevate your tone with the SF400's super-thick flanging effects.