- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The smooth, haunting sound will stop your audience dead in their tracks.
Plug into the Behringer SM200 effects pedal and play one of your favorite licks. Each note slowly swells to its full volume--the same effect you get when you turn down the volume, pick the note and gradually turn the volume back up. But the SM200 does it automatically and much more consistently. Chords with string-bends are magically transformed into pedal-steel chops and signal-note passages take on the characteristic sound of a violin or cello being bowed. And if you really want to warp some minds, combine the SM200 with the Behringer Digital Delay DD600 and mimic the sound of your hottest licks being played backwards! In a world where faster is all the rage, nothing stands out like a slow, deliberate melody.
The SM200 lets you create a new standard in slow with its dedicated Attack and Sensitivity dials. The cool blue status LED tells you when it's activated, and the SM200's rock-solid on/off switch maintains outstanding signal integrity in bypass mode. This pedal runs on a 9V pattery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Make your guitar sound like a violin and experience a real cool 80's effect
- Filters out the attack and swells the volume automatically
- Designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Combine with a delay pedal for the sound of a tape delay played backwards
- Dedicated Attack and Sensitivity controls
- Status LED
- First-class electronic on/off switch for high signal integrity in bypass mode
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
Take an unforgettable detour from the fast lane with the Slow Motion SM200.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Good Selection Of Effects
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
Comments about Behringer SM200 Slow Motion Classic Attack Guitar Effects Pedal:
I've seen some "pedal snobs" degrade Behringer's pedals but I've got several and so far they all do exactly what they claim. This pedal is no exception! Very flexible with lots of variety of sounds. Yes, the case is plastic, but I'm a big guy and I know better than to stand on my pedals and have had no problems. Bottom line is you can't beat the value for the price.