Behringer RV600 Reverb Machine Modeling Effects Pedal
Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
From sopping-wet spring reverb to state-of-the-art echo, the complete evolution of this timeless, haunting effect awaits you.
Reverb emulates the natural echo that occurs because of an environment's acoustics. Think of how your guitar would sound if you plucked a note while standing in a big empty gymnasiumâthe RV400 can produce that sound, even if you're playing in your bedroom!
The RV600 contains BEHRINGER's Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor and DSP technology, giving it the incredible power to make your guitar sound like you're playing in a cave, a cathedral, or even the outer reaches of the cosmos. With the RV600, putting studio-caliber reverb into your signal chain is easier than ever before.
Just twist the dedicated dial to select dead-on modeling of Ducking, Space, Cave, Tile, Echo, vintage '63 Spring, Spring, Plate, Room, Chamber and Hall reverbs. Tweak the dedicated Mix, Decay, Time and Tone controls along with the Trails On/Off switch to create reverb that is resonant, abrupt, or just plain otherworldly! The brilliant blue LED tells you when it's working while the top-quality on/off switch preserves the signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this stomp box with a 9V battery or a DC power supply (not included).
Why settle for one species of reverb? Plug into the RV600 and bring the whole evolutionary tract along for the ride.
- The ultimate Reverb Modeler that delivers the whole history from classic spring reverbs to high-end studio reverbsâat the touch of a footswitch
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Experience any reverbs from Spring, Plate, Room, Hall, Ducking, Echo to Space sounds that you have never heard before
- Dedicated Mix, Decay, Time, Type, Tone and Trails controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)