Behringer RM600 Rotary Machine Effects PedalProduct #H85785 Behringer H85785 HBAF Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
The RM600 Rotary Machine's stereo rotary speaker simulations will put a whole new spin on your sound.
There’s nothing quite like the sound of a speaker doing 180 RPM.
Rotary speakers were most commonly associated with keyboards and organs when first introduced. But eager guitarists soon wanted to harness this soulful, lively sound for their own purposes. The RM600 instills this appealing sound in stationary speakers, and you can even send signals from this stomp box to two different amps for a stunning stereo effect. With its Real Sound Modeling technology, this stomp box goes beyond approximation for a sound that will have your audience wondering where you’re hiding your spinning speakers!
The RM600 simulates Slow and Fast rotation speeds, along with Drive and Drum/Horn blend. Use its two slide switches to select three different ramp speeds and three classic rotary speaker sounds. The bright blue LED tells you when the RM600 is activated. The tough metal footswitch maintains straight-wire signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this head-turner with a 9V battery or a DC Power Supply (not included).
- The ultimate Rotary Modeler that delivers the whole history of 3-dimensional rotary speaker effects—at the touch of a footswitch
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Experience the classic and swirling sounds of those famous signature rotary speakers—all in one compact pedal
- Dedicated Model, Blend, Drive, Slow, Fast and Ramp controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)